Welcome to Orlando!
What better place to Live in the Light than within the "magic" that is the city of Orlando. The hardest decision you will have is what NOT to do given the many different attractions, parks, events, and places to shop, golf, swim, dance, boat or just be. Here are some helpful sites recommended by local leaders that might be of interest . . .
Discount Coupons Available
This year, we have teamed up with Orlando Convention Aid to help you make the most of your time in Orlando. Available discounts include restaurants, golf, attractions, nightlife, shopping and much more. Each listing offers detailed information and discount coupons that can be printed. They can also make your dinner reservation, book your group dinner party or event. This web site will help you plan your time during your stay in Orlando.
Just click on the golden ticket to:
Scan here to get the
- Purchase, discounted attraction tickets!
- Receive, discounts to fantastic restaurants and make dinner reservations!
- Enjoy complimentary cocktails at some of Orlando’s best nightlife!
- Play great golf at a discount!
- Shop at Orlando’s most exclusive stores and outlets with discounts!
- Rent cars and make use of other great services all with fantastic discounts!
This web site will help you plan your time in Orlando and SAVE MONEY!
Be sure to check out the coupons available and just call us at (407) 248-8629 if we can help you in any way!
Places to Visit and Things to Do
- Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary, Queen of the Universe—Close to the conference hotel, this 2,000 seat Shrine Church is adorned with inspirational stained-glass windows, depicting Mary's place in God's plan for salvation.
- Universal Studios City Walk—This 30-acre entertainment complex is Orlando's ideal destination with its nightclubs, restaurants, shops and cinemas, City Walk also hosts a variety of concerts and special events throughout the year.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament—As you enjoy a four-course meal fit for royalty, watch the rousing, two-hour live jousting tournament and marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry. A great group outing!
- Cirque du Soleil® La Nouba—A mesmerizing and extraordinary avant-garde circus spectacle performed by Cirque du Soleil exclusively in the Downtown Disney West Side area.
- Fun Spot Action Park—Four go-cart tracks, bumper cars, bumper boats, ferris wheels, kiddie rides and an arcade.
- Wet 'n Wild—More themed, multiperson thrill rides than any other waterpark around. Signature hits, seriously twisted, high-speed adventures that let you feel the fun and Share the Rush!
- Old Town: Shopping, Dining and Entertainment Attraction—A shopping emporium with 75 specialty stores, 8 restaurants and 18 amusement rides. Saturday and Friday Nite cruises with hundreds of classic cars.
- Kennedy Space Center Tours—Enjoy a wide variety of tours and ticket options at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
- Daytona International Speedway—Daytona International Speedway is the home of "The Great American Race"—the Daytona 500.
- Blue Spring State Park—Located in Orange City, view endangered manatees from November to March.
- Central Florida Zoological Park—a 100 acre zoo features hundreds of animals, both native and from around the world, located in Sanford (30 min. north of Orlando).
- Bok Tower Gardens—Bok Tower Gardens, a “must see Florida attraction” centrally located between Tampa and Orlando among rolling hills of citrus!
- Visit Orlando—Can't decide where to start? Start with Visit Orlando for a list of things to do, including discount tickets and events.
- Visit the Diocese of Orlando online.